Monday, December 12, 2005

An L.A. Protestant Pastor's Involvement with Communion and Liberation

Also see other bloggers comments:

La Nouvelle Theologie, 11/08/05

La Nouvelle Theologie, 12/10/05

I am always happy when I see different Christian denominations coming together on common ground.

I have only recently purchased the book, The Psalms, by Don Luigi Giussani. Giussani presents only a subset of the 150 or so Psalms--his favorite Psalms, I presume. After each Psalm, he gives a one or two page teaching-reflection. The teaching is not intended to be one's own reflection but is intended to to assist or coax one's own ruminations. It is not intellectually challenging, which is a relief. Meditation should never need be intellectually challenging or intense. And Meditation upon scripture is something I need much more of in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home